UUCLV’s Self-Storage Items – Quakertown, PA
A huge bargain is waiting for you, a friend or family member or a deserving organization of your choice! And you would do the UUCLV a HUGE favor!
When we moved out of 424 Center Street, we saved and moved our goods/items to the Storhouse of Quakertown facility. We are currently renting 2 large storage units at a yearly cost of $7,000. The Church Board has asked the Property Committee to downsize from two storage units to one unit to cut the rental cost in half.
There are many items that can be used in a home, garage, or outdoors. These items are all in good condition! They consist of:
- Bookshelves (which were used in RE classrooms)
- Area rugs (from RE classrooms) (unknown sizes)
- Three shelf rolling cart (metal) (from RE classroom)
- Children-sized tables and chairs
- Outdoor plastic garbage cans
- Indoor plastic room garbage cans
- Wet/Dry vac – good for basement or garage cleaning
- 8 ft Werner step ladder
- Many 60-ft round plastic tables (these were from community room)
- Many 6 ft rectangular plastic tables (from community room)
- Black plastic and metal stacking chairs – (used in the community room)
- Honeywell Air Purifier
- Desk-top copier – just a copier no scanning function (from RE library)
- Room Partition – 7 ft H x 25 ft W – was on gym stage
- Free-standing floor fans (previously used in sanctuary)
A donation to the church would be greatly appreciated upon the pick-up of any item. Interested? Please notify Dora at email@example.com. Tell a friend about this offer.
Dora Davenport and UUCLV’s Property Committee